Monday, May 10, 2010

MRI for my knee

Well, I have an MRI scheduled for Wednesday. My right knee has been bothering me since the day before Easter. So, is it a blessing, or a curse that after scheduling my MRI today, my knee no longer hurts!?!? HAHAHA Isn't life hilarious! I think I will not wrap it tomorrow at work and see what happens. If it still feels better, maybe I'll "reschedule" my MRI for early next week. And then see how the rest of the week goes. And, if it, indeed, does hurt after not being wrapped, I'll know I need to go in, and spend that horrific amount of money! I was teasing Ben that just as I get off work for the summer, I'll be putting him to work doing a side job or 2 to pay off my medical bills! He laughs and tells me it doesn't matter, but it does make me feel bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment